Healthcare and Biotechnology Club
Healthcare is 20% of U.S. GDP and historically has been resilient in times of economic uncertainty. Whether you are interested in consulting or investment banking—where a substantial number of your clients could touch healthcare, data, social impact, or any number of other disciplines, you can do it in healthcare.
Healthcare employers include:
- Consulting Firms
- Investment Banking Firms
- Hospitals &Hospital Systems
- Biotechnology Firms
- Pharmaceutical Firms
- Healthcare Venture Capital Firms
- Firm/Company Data Analytic Departments
- Firm/Company Marketing Departments
- Supply Chain/Logistics Companies
- Medical Equipment Manufacturers
- Insurance Companies
- and many more!!!!!!!
Who we are?
The Healthcare and Biotechnology Club is a professional development club aimed at raising awareness about opportunities in the healthcare and biotechnology sector, connecting interested students with alumni mentors and employers, and supporting candidates through the networking, application, and hiring processes.
What we do?
- Connect you directly with potential industry recruiters
- Provide exclusive industry insights and updates via our Newsletter that prepare you for job interviews and networking calls
- Host regular seminars with ND alumni and friends of Notre Dame in the healthcare space providing advice, “day in the life” insights, and more.
If you are interested in employment opportunities in the healthcare or biotechnology spaces, this is the place for you! We are here to help you explore healthcare opportunities and prepare you with industry-specific knowledge to make you stand out and land your next job.