Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club
Welcome to the Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club!
The Notre Dame MBA Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club's mission is to foster an entrepreneurial spirit within MBAs by providing a platform for insightful discussions and networking opportunities with Founders, CEOs, Angel Investors, and Venture Capitalists. Like many of our entrepreneurial role models, we have big ideas to push the evolution of the club forward.
A few of them include:
- Networking events with VCs, Entrepreneurship Veterans, and Thought Leaders
- Matching with Startup Coaches to help develop your idea
- Opportunity to pitch at the Idea Center to raise up to $1000 equity free award
- Step-by-step guidance on idea execution, fundraising, and scaling
- Workshops & Masterclasses to master various technical tools
- Tools and training for the McCloskey New Venture Competition
- Establish a graduate level multi-school Business Plan Competition
- Establish a student-run Venture Fund to support Notre Dame Startups